Maybe this time it will work...
- So I decided yesterday I would start a blog, mostly to talk about mundane things as well as my feels...Was obviously not to be, Tumblr did an updatey thing which basically led to the deletion of what I thought was quite a witty start to my foray into the world of blogging.
- Today I will try again, nothing exciting really happened today apart from my flatmate who for many reasons, much too long a story for today, has until now not been able to find work since April of 2012...again long story. Today he was offered a work trially thingie at a restaurant. I am unbelievably proud of him, six months ago he would have shied away from an opportunity like this or joked that it was beneath him, today he went for it and rolled with it which has led to a second chance.
- Second chances are a weird thing, it is hard to say what constitutes a second pass, like do we have second chances with all aspects of our lives rather then one single second chance. Personally I believe that everyone deserves a second chance which sounds cliche but we are human and "to err is human".
- I do however think that the criteria on what exactly entails the start of a second chance is somewhat vague. Like I havent done a lot to actually need second chances, and even when I have wanted a second chance I havent seemed to meet what criteria.
- I am about to get too philosophical so will leave it...right......here.
- "To err is human; to forgive, divine." - Alexander Pope